View Profile Art3misJinx

41 Movie Reviews

Really good video.
It really captures almost all online video gamer stereotypes out there.

Not bad

Not bad. One of the better madness movies i have seen.

What is the soundtrack?

Taserxx responds:

jackal queenston - renard

On the mooooon

The movie was really fun and entertaining. The characters where also really well done, the first 2 ponies kind of destroyed it for me. I know they where meant to look like that, but it just didn't do it for me. I think it would've been better if they where as good as the princes and the moon pony.

84 Game Reviews

Really fun game once you get going. But it's a bit too frustrating at first in my opinion. It also seems like saving your loot doesn't actually save it, since if you die you'll loose the loot you collected in the current run as well as some money. For example I had 400 money when I died, so I lost all the loot I had just collected as well as 200 money, which was equal to a single run for me.

Fun little game. One thing that bothered me though is that the things that can hurt you seem to spawn randomly, which means you can get into situation where there's nothing you can do except get damaged.

Doesn't really translate that well to a game. All you do is select a marble and then stare at a screen for a few seconds, nothing really interesting happens and there's really no gameplay.

nyceneezy responds:

Thanks for the review. I guess in the era of idle games everywhere it is getting harder to define what is a 'game'.

20 Audio Reviews

Really awesome song!
And thank you so much for making a full version.

Wow

I have no idea what I just heard. But I liked it none the less. Really awesome!

Great

Another great ocarina song from you. Keep up the good work.

Ocarina-Kid responds:

Thanks dude, you're far too kind.

11 Art Reviews

Absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see more from you.

Absolutely adorable

Great picture!

And Soldier 76 is me whenever there's a Tracer or Widowmaker on my team

This is my userpage, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

You're starting to bore me

Everybody, panic!